Thursday, December 15, 2005

Here I Is

It was amazing!

I was walking down the street several weeks ago when all of a sudden a light appeared. I got sucked into a time portal and ...

... OK, that excuse didn't work when I was in high school and forgot my homework, and I guess it won't work now.

The truth is, I've been way too busy to blog. Thanksgiving, Advent, Christmas is like a wild roller coaster. But things should even out now. I've got the worship services and sermons pretty much completed between now and the rest of this year -- which come to think of it, ain't much to be left of :)

Tomorrow will be my first day off in about two months. I'm tired and plan to get a massage at Living Waters Spa in Pembroke Pines -- great place. Very restful. Then I plan a day of catching up with some of my favorite bloggers, and to start writing in this blog again.

Catch you later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home