Monday, October 24, 2005

Wilma Update

Wilma was a rough one! But we are safe.

I lost tiles on the roof but not many.

My car windshield will have to be replaced. Seems like I could have found room for two cars to fit in my two car garage, but ....

I'm still researching and reading about Clergy Killers. It gave me something to do while listening to Wilma's wind and rain.

I don't have one in my church, but in my work on the Committee on Ministry, I'm dealing with several other churches and there is definitely a Clergy Killer in one of them.

I'd be interested in hearing additional insights from other pastors, DCEs, musicians and Youth Directors.

3 Comments:

Blogger Colorful Stationery said...

Glad to hear you are getting through the hurricanes alright.

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're okay!

Apart from our coastal differences, it looks like we've got lots in common, especially when it comes to our garages.

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord be with you as get through all da stuff...

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home