Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Short Video on Presbyterians -- What a Riot!

Do you have bad taste?

Then you may be like me and will enjoy this wonderful video about the Presbyterian Church.

It's very short, but it's a riot!

I've had a very busy time of it this week. Not the stressful, everything is falling apart, sort of busy week -- but the wow, everthing is coming together so well and so fast sort of busy week.

At any rate, it's been so busy I needed this comic relief.

There is nothing obscene here, but if you don't like laughing at Presbyterians, you won't enjoy the video. If you do enjoy laughing at us, you'll love it!

Click here!

7 Comments:

Blogger Theresa Coleman said...

Ok, That's really bad taste. Really bad. And really funny.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Theresa Coleman said...

Ok, That's really bad taste. Really bad. And really funny.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

That was too funny.

That was you, wasn't it? Fess up :)

8:29 AM  
Blogger Apostle John said...

Sorry Chickie, but it wasn't me! I'm not that good looking :)

For more from Betty Butterfield, go to http://bowerbird.typepad.com/mmmhellooo/ . She picks on Lutherans and Episcopalians as well.

8:39 AM  
Blogger HeyJules said...

That really was a hoot. Made me almost wish I'd become Presbyterian. : )

3:43 AM  
Blogger mibi52/ The Rev. Dr. Mary Brennan Thorpe said...

It was a hoot! Of course, I had to check out Betty's takes on us Episcopalians. Frighteningly on target...

I'm forwarding the link to those of my friends who have an equally perverse sense of humor.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! Somehow, I don't think this will make it into the recruiting material for Columbia Theological Seminary.

As someone preparing for a career serving this particular church, I found this video funny in a nervous, not-too-sure-if-I-should-laugh-too-hard sort of way.

But thanks for posting nonetheless!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home