Thursday, July 14, 2005

Mental Vacations

I flew through Miami and decided to go directly to Jamaica. It is one of the few Caribbean Islands I've not visited. It was a paradise! The only problem is that the tour guide turned out to be a Klingon.

About the time I realized that, I realized I was dreaming.

But the Klingon behaved and I continued to drift in and out of sleep.

At one point I was wondering, "why am I back in high school?"

OK, Jamaica was fine -- high school dreams meant it was time to get up!

I'm not preaching this week. Ann is, but I will be the liturgist and lead much of the worship service. I also have folks to visit in the hospital. There are a couple of fires among the staff to put out. The session meets soon -- that is the governing body of our church.

Life goes on.

3 Comments:

Blogger mj said...

Hello Apostle John!
I was thinking about quoting you on my blog, is that ok?

10:19 AM  
Blogger The Cassandra Page said...

I am interested in your "neocounter". Do you have the premium or basic account? Thanks.

4:01 PM  
Blogger The Cassandra Page said...

Thanks for the tip. I was having trouble with mine, but I have figured it out.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home